CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Chapter Four

actually all my 3 postings before are being written
by myself...
except for those i quoted as saying...

sum of ma pals assume those are songs...
yeah, but only if i did mention 'bout it...
tq 4 viewing my blog, n i appreciate...

wanna take this opportunity wishing happy 23rd
birthday pusar, ma bes fren (french sentence - it
means 'my best friend')

n to the metalians & prankters who loves metal
underground, keep 'metal'ling ur head to da ground,
til the end, of the human existence...

rite now i'm so busy thinking of de assessment -
common test... thinking, not yet revising for it...
when? rite after completing my post...
blog comes first, n i'm doing my utmost for it...
sukses in exam...

luv y'all

-palola-

0 comments: