CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Girl I Know part 2

i do not know where my love at before...
but for the very first time in my life...
i can feel it coming...

so fast...faster...
it really disturbs me, every day, every second of my life...it keeps waking me up from my sleep almost every one hour...i couldn't sleep well...is every time i wake up from my dream bcoz of HER?...i can't really explain 'bout it...i do not eat from the last 72 hours( i'm juz drink some 100plus tonic) n i'm not freaking hungry...i can throw away my hunger by juz remembering HER...wat happen to me? could sum one tell me what,why? i'm gonna cry for this... i'm gonna die for this...oh, My God... I really, really, really, really , really, really, really, really , really, really, really, really , really can't stand on this anymore....i'm missing her sooooooooooo much...plizzzzz, help me plizzzzzz...i never feel like this before, n i'm not fit for it...i'm suffering, i'm dying...plus, i never told nobody about this thang... ...this is the first time n i'm gambling on who is da first to read, to know...i see my study is burning, coz i can't focus on it anymore...is this what we call -THAT-? pliz tell me my fren...i really beg for sum help...

-palola-

1 comments:

Polapan said...

dont worry..its just a symptom and you will feel better through the time...