CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lost

Listen close... as the rain falls down to the ground...
Is it true? Are we destined to fail?

I have a problem here... with our society...
I absence of my tears... it is my sobriety...
I have a growing fear... and you're not helping me...
Am I the only one who realizes it's true?...

I'm beat but I'm not broken... pliz guide me through with your hand...
I'm lead with your words spoken... pliz show me how to listen...

You're persecuting me... showing hypocrisy...
I have a remedy... it's for your insecurity...
It's all the same, sadly... n nobody works for free...
Am I the only one who realizes it's true?...

Let your light shine through me... pliz take this hate, coz I can't release...
Help me make the blind see... coz misery loves it's company...

When I dream, I see dawn turn into dusk...

Is it true? Are we destined to fail?

-palola-

1 comments:

faisal ezani said...

i will be there if u need me...
just call and treat me a meal..alright...
see u there..