CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Trashed And Scattered: Shattered By Broken Dreams

I've learned that true friendship continues to grow even over the longest distance and some goes for true love.

I've learned that there are people, who love you dearly, but juz don't know how to show it.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it.

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is to be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.

I've learned that no matter how good a friend is, they are going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I've learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I've learned that writing, as well as talking, can ease the emotional pain.

I've learned that we have to meet a few wrong ones before we can appreciate the right one.

I've learned that grudges are a waste of perfect happiness.
Laugh when we can,
apologize when we should,
and let go what we can't change.
Life is too short to be unhappy.

-palola-

1 comments:

abangwan said...

Life must go on..